We care about the health and well being of our guests, staff and community. We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment, for our diners we are taking the following steps:
• All employees must read, agree to and sign the safety plan and uphold our standards.
• Employees will undergo health checks, temp checks before entering the restaurant. Any signs of illness they will not enter the building.
• Employees are required to wear a facial covering while on there shift.
• Employees will be reminded and monitored for general hygiene including hand washing, face touching, cross contamination.
• We have a copy of our safety plan clearly displaced on the entrance and is available for any viewing.
• All guests are always given complimentary hand sanitizer.
• Limit of maximum 6 people per group
• All surfaces of the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
• We have installed Plexi Glass on every table for our guest’s safety.
• We currently are not accepting cash but do accept visa, debt, MasterCard, American express or Copper Coil Gift Cards.
• Every guest is required to wear mask, temp check done and name and phone number logged for contact tracing.
• We offer our guests contactless menus directly available from our website: thecoppercoil.com; we will provide singe use menus upon request and will sanitized after each use.
All of us at The Copper Coil want to thank you for your continued support and thank you to all the health care and essential workers. Stay Safe Everyone!
Our official documents can be found here: